Thursday, May 11, 2017

NEW: Pearl Jam live at Lollapalooza 1992 - 1DVD - August 23

Pearl Jam
Lollapalooza '92
Live at The Central Florida Fairgrounds
Orlando, Florida
23 August 1992
North American Leg III

Set List: Why Go, Deep, Jeremy, Even Flow, Black, Alive, Porch, Baba O'Riley

Video Source: Unknown
Audio Source: Unknown
Length: 44 min 46 sec
Originally upped to http://www.jam-river.com  by SonicReducer on 2008-06-11

Here is a copy of the first Pearl Jam show I ever attended.  I drove all the way from Maryland to attend with my best friend, who lived in St. Petersburg at the time. (He still does in fact.)  It was a hot and windy day and Pearl Jam was one of many bands at the show.  But this set was the reason I was there.  Of special note for me was that during Evenflow, I tossed Eddie my baseball cap and he wore it briefly before dropping it to the stage floor.  I'll never forget it, and this footage captures the moment.  I left for home the day after this concert, and Hurricane Andrew (mentioned by Eddie during the set) trailed me all the way home

Download part 1 here
Download part 2 here
Download part 3 here
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment